Title: Sr. Global Sourcing Manager
Summary: A leading electrical manufacturing company is looking for a Sourcing Manager to join their team in the Dallas- Fort Worth metropolitan area. This role will manage sourcing strategy and savings objectives related to global supply base and alignment with business units such as engineering, quality, and manufacturing.
The Sr. Global Sourcing Manager will be responsible for:
- Expertise of procurement and supply chain within electric and electronic devices and manufacturing cost structure.
- Maintaining mutually beneficial relationships between global suppliers, engineering, and quality
- Strong leadership skills managing a team within large-scale projects
- Knowledge with supply contracts with domestic and global suppliers including engineering documentation, technical data, and manufacturing process control
- Effective time management, communication, decision making, and problem solving skills
- Utilizing MS Project and MRP project management software
The Sr. Global Sourcing Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin is a must
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain & Logistics, Operations, or Engineering
- 5-7 years of relative experience
- Every employee qualifies for a bonus plan
- 401k match and benefits
If you are interested in the Sr. Global Sourcing Manager role, please do not wait to apply!