The Sr. Logistics Manager coordinate and plan all aspects of logistics across the location, including inbound/outbound, planning and warehouse functions.
- Ensuring overall and day to day operation of the logistics facilities in the Region in accordance with instructions and objectives.
- Negotiates and manages vendor contracts and performance consistent within standards
- Evaluating and reviewing the organization's logistics operation business practices, updating and developing process documentation, streamlining opportunities, and eliminating the non-value added services
- Strong business acumen for effectively managing costs and revenues.
- Develop and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Logistics Department in accordance within company guidelines
- Managing the sourcing, tracking and reception of products and materials
- Responsible for developing objectives and strategic plans for the Logistics & Warehouse Department
- Maintaining the order flow of all products and managing the customer delivery chain.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or a related field
- 7-10 Years experience in Logistics management
- Min 3 Years Managing logistics staff
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- WMS/ ERP Experience