Title- Sr. Process Engineer
Location- Waukesha, Wisconsin
This leading company in the building materials industry is looking for a Sr. Process Engineer to join the team. This leading company provides commercial building performance materials for US and global markets.
- Train operators and supervision on the proper operation of equipment and processes.
- Perform risk assessments as needed with EHS. Support documentation for Management of Change (MOC). Perform HAZOPs, PHAs or Design Safety Reviews as needed to support new or modified equipment.
- Analyze production performance results and implement improvements. Lead KAIZEN events.
- Lead in the Commissioning, Qualification & Validation (CQV) to ensure effective transition of new or modified products into manufacturing.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in Statistical Process Control. DOE, PFEMA, and lean Six Sigma manufacturing methodologies
- Lean experience desired - Six Sigma, Yellow, Green, Black Belt
**This company is only looking at local candidates at this time**