A multi-billion-dollar food production company is looking for a talented Sr. Process Engineer to join their team in Richland, WA.
This role will be focused in FM (foreign material) elimination and knowledge of FM elimination is heavily encouraged.
- Leads the development or acquisition of innovative FM elimination technologies (ie, X-Ray, Metal Detectors, NIR, Vision) to deliver competitive advantages.
- Troubleshooting said equipment.
- Ability to champion new ideas through the process development process.
- Project management
- Support and provide leadership in quality and food safety to achieve goals of zero foreign material.
- Bachelors in an Engineering field
- Minimum 4 years experience in the food manufacturing space
- Previous FM equipment design and maintenance
- Knowledge of SolidWorks and AutoCAD
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum 4 weeks PTO
- 401k matching
- Full relocation provided
- Growth opportunity & great company culture
If this sounds like a good fit, please feel free to reach out!