I am currently hiring for a Strategic Category Buyer for a exciting Mechanical and Industrial engineering company that manufacture pipes for the safe transport of liquids and gases, lightweight casting components in vehicles, and high-precision manufacturing technologies. This role is to be based out of Singen in South Germany.
- To develop and implement the product group strategy for the product groups in charge
- To contribute to the definition of requirements and carry out tenders, take care of the creation and maintenance of supplier data, ensure internal and external compliance guidelines and identity potential cost savings
- Target pricing, offer analysis and evaluation, you will be a negotiating partner for suppliers and accompany the purchasing process independently through to the conclusion of the contract.
- Experience in technical purchasing or supply chain management
- Experience in automotive direct material, main requirement they have. Machining, special processes, metal work, active machining.
- Experience in dealing with internal and external business partners as well as international suppliers in the automotive sector
- German and English speaker
Enjoying an international purchasing task with a purchasing volume in the high double digit million range as well as the associated business trips.
- Strong team player and able to handle responsibility
If this sounds like something of interest, please don't hesitate to get in touch.