As a Strategic Procurement Expert, you will work in a dynamic and challenging environment where excellence and entrepreneurial thinking are required. Your responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing a strategic procurement strategy that supports the company's business objectives and growth plans.
- Identifying and selecting the best procurement sources to achieve quality, lead time, and cost targets.
- Establishing and maintaining strong supplier relationships to ensure long-term partnerships.
- Continuous market analysis and identification of trends and opportunities to secure competitive advantages.
- Negotiating complex contracts and agreements to achieve the best terms for the company.
- Collaborating closely with various departments in a matrix organisation to ensure the integrated and effective implementation of the procurement strategy.
- Minimum of 7 years in Procurement
- Masters degree in relevant field
- Track record of implementing Procurement strategies
- Excellent communication & Negotiation skills