Director of Strategic Sourcing
- Flexibility: Remote - option for Hybrid in Dallas, TX
A multi-billion dollar world leading Energy & Utilities organization is looking to hire a Director of Strategic Sourcing to play a pivotal role leading the long-term development of their global procurement strategies and provide leadership over the sourcing team. If you want to impact one of the most successful organizations in the Energy sector looking to exceed their annual revenue of $12 Billion, check out the below description!
Director's Key Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop Sourcing & Procurement team within the Americas.
- Oversee implementation of strategic sourcing initiatives including development and execution of clearly defined sourcing events; document bid process through supplier communication; drive the selection of suppliers in collaboration with cross-functional teams; conduct supplier negotiations; and ongoing supplier management.
- Develop and manage relationships with key suppliers and internal stakeholders yielding effective partnerships.
- Effectively interact and communicate with manufacturing, project management and suppliers regarding commodity management activities.
- Identify opportunities for cost reduction and efficiency improvements across the sourcing process, driving cost-effective procurement practices.
- Mentor and develop sourcing teams, nurturing a culture of excellence and continuous improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business, Engineering with equivalent work experience in a manufacturing or chemical environment.
- 10+ Years in Procurement in managing related categories.
- Proven years of leadership experience
- A high degree of proficiency in SAP
- Strategic sourcing or supply chain management experience (contracts and vendor management, supplier evaluation, regulatory compliance, segmentation & taxonomy).
If interested, apply today!