Title: Strategic Sourcing Manager
Location: Allentown, PA
Work Model: Hybrid, needs to be local
A client focused on specialty materials and technologies is currently seeking a Strategic Sourcing Manager to join their team in Allentown, PA. As the Strategic Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible for vendor management and contract negotiation with regard to global suppliers in categories such as CAPEX, MRO, and their associated services.
- Manage global suppliers for Client in respective categories.
- Develop and implement procurement strategies for CAPEX, MRO, and associated services
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers to achieve the best possible pricing and terms
- Ensure that the procurement process is efficient and effective
- Conduct market research to identify new suppliers and potential cost savings
- Monitor supplier performance to ensure that they meet the required standards
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and execute cost-saving opportunities
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Strong contract negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in procurement, strategic sourcing, or supply chain management
- Experience in the industrial sector is preferred
If this is an opportunity you're interested in hearing more about - apply in!