An industry leading Food & Beverage organization is in search of a new Strategic Sourcing Manager to join their team!
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will be responsible for sourcing several strategic supply categories with a total spend of approximately $60-80M+. This role will be responsible for the development and implementation of the longevity of sourcing strategies to meet the company's business objectives.
Key Responsibilities of the Strategic Sourcing Manager:
- Provide cross functional leadership across your strategic supply categories
- Develop and implement strategic sourcing strategies to drive total best value
- Responsible for cultivating and managing vendor and industry relationships
- Manager overall supplier relationships
- Analyze commodity/raw material market trends and make strategic recommendations to manage Market Commodity Risk.
- And more!
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Bachelor's Degree; preferable in a related field such as Finance, Business, or Supply Chain (Purchasing or Operations related field).
- 3-5+ years of direct sourcing experience required; packaging materials, indirect materials, or food ingredients preferred
- CPG experience preferred
What you'll enjoy about this organization:
- Flexible work schedules
- Robust health and benefits, and paid time off programs
- Generous 401k plan with annual company match
- Collaborative colleagues working together to deliver results