DSJ Global are delighted to be partnered with a global industry leader in intralogistics products. They serve the chemicals, pharma, retail, logistics services and food industries, as well as more. As a leader in the material handling equipment, warehousing and material flow engineering sectors, my client are now a huge global group looking for a new strategic Supply Chain Manager to join their team at a choice of some locations: in the Hamburg region, the Munich region, another in the North of Germany, and another in the East of Germany.
- Ensuring production capability and avoiding supplier failures through prevention and escalation with a focus on capacity bottlenecks, ability to deliver, etc.
- Supplier qualification and development as well as implementation of supply chain audits
- Conducting process analyzes to identify opportunities to increase efficiency and profitability along the entire supply chain
- Optimization of the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) by optimizing the procurement costs and/or designing the supply chain in cooperation with purchasing, quality assurance and production plants
- Independent initiation or support in improving SC processes in cooperation with the above participants
- Management of and participation in projects from the above-mentioned area of responsibility as well as the SAP S/4HANA migration
- Evaluation and analysis of relevant supply chain key figures, including those based on SAP BW and R/3
- Design and implementation of workshops and training courses for employees
- Completed university studies
- Many years of professional experience with special further training or otherwise acquired knowledge in the field of supply chain management and logistics
- Profound knowledge of lean management and the associated methods and problem-solving techniques
- Safe handling of MS Office and SAP (esp. MM, BW); Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA is helpful but not needed
- Good spoken and written English, other foreign languages desirable
- Dedicated, flexible and independent way of working as well as negotiating skills, assertiveness and a high level of initiative
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as very good process understanding
- Strong communication and persuasive skills across all management levels
- Willingness to travel (approx. 20%)
Take your future into your own hands and apply directly now!