Title: Process Support Supervisor
Location: Greater Boston
Summary: A reputable Pharmaceutical Manufacturing company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated Manufacturing Supervisor to join their production team in the Greater Boston Area. You will play a key role in providing technical support to the manufacturing team. In addition to that, you will be able to make a direct impact on the company by collaborating with manufacturing partners to ensure preventative and corrective maintenance processes are met on all manufacturing equipment.
The Process Support Supervisor will have these Key Responsibilities:
- Operate CMMS to identify areas of improvement; monitor manufacturing processes and highlight and correct malfunctions
- Plan maintenance activities and ensure product delivery goals are met, while promoting safety and compliance to cGMP, OSHA, and FDA regulations
- Develop and implement capital and non-capital-based projects
- Conduct necessary training and development sessions on technical support skills
The Process Support Supervisor will have the following qualifications:
- Degree in Operational Discipline; more than 3 years of cGMP experience required
- 2nd Class Engineer License; Experience holding a team accountable for manufacturing operation improvements and adhering to company procedures and policies
- Knowledge of GMP and OSHA requirements; previous experience with control systems
This company offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Annual bonus
- Generous paid time off, wellness offerings, and more
- Career development opportunities, internal growth