Title: Supply Chain Manager
Summary: If you're interested in a Supply Chain Manager position, there is an opening at a leading company that manufactures industrial valves across the world with an annual revenue of $50 million along with their parent company creating an annual revenue of roughly $3.1 billion. This company is a global supply chain but is heavily based on US suppliers and manufacturers, unlike their competitors. The position will be responsible for managing the purchasing and supply chain teams with proven experience.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for:
- Upgrade talent within the team to align goals with the businesses vision.
- Coordinate with a team of engineers for projects regarding redesign and affordability.
- Lead the company's #2 strategic initiative in the year 2022 by reducing supply chain risk.
- Travel to Athens Georgia to the operations and purchasing teams location.
- Mentor teams and 4 direct reports to implement best practices and a new way of thinking.
- Monitor vendor inventory, quality, and purchase price and match it with the current system.
Supply Chain Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or similar field.
- Excellent communication and management skills strongly preferred.
- Extensive leadership experience.
- 5+ years supply chain experience.
If you are interested in the Supply Chain Manager role, then please don't wait to apply.