Company Summary: A global consumer goods company which is experiencing a massive period of growth is currently seeking a motivated Supply Planner to join their team in The Netherlands. You will play a key role ensuring optimal inventory levels and availability for stores. If you find yourself wanting to be part of an exciting fast-paced collaborative work environment reach out to learn more.
The Supply Planner will be responsible for:
- Maintain order management data and forecasts in the replenishment system
- Validate and Create purchase orders.
- Communicate and cooperate with internal stakeholders.
- Take actions to prevent issues with suppliers.
- Organise periodic meetings with key suppliers.
The Supply Planner should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of demand or supply planning experience.
- Experience in Forecasting and Replenishment systems.
- BA degree in the Supply Chain field, Finance or Business or relative industry experience
- English speaking (Fluent)
If you are interested in the supply planner role based in the Netherlands, then please don't wait to apply.