Company Summary: A global food production firm which are through an exciting transformation are currently seeking a motivated Supply and Demand Planning Director to be responsible for shaping and optimizing the supply chain processes in Germany. You will play an integral role in developing and implementing strategic plans, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and driving efficiency and effectiveness in supply chain operations. If you find yourself wanting to be part of an exciting fast-paced collaborative work environment reach out to learn more.
The Supply & Demand Planning Director will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing comprehensive supply chain strategies aligned with company goals and objectives to enhance overall performance.
- Leading a team of 4 Senior Managers and 15 indirect reports
- Leading demand planning activities, utilizing data analytics and market insights to ensure accurate forecasting and inventory management.
- Fostering strong relationships with key stakeholders, including production, logistics, and procurement teams, to streamline communication and collaboration throughout the supply chain.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement and implement best practices to enhance supply chain efficiency, reduce costs, and mitigate risks.
- Overseeing inventory levels and implement strategies to optimize stock levels while minimizing excess and obsolete inventory.
- Proactively identify potential risks in the supply chain and develop contingency plans to mitigate disruptions.
- Exploring and implementing advanced technologies and tools to enhance supply chain visibility, accuracy, and responsiveness.
- Building and lead a high-performing supply chain planning team, providing mentorship, guidance, and support.
The Supply & Demand Planning Director should have the following qualifications:
- Proven experience in planning or supply chain related experience. (Demand planning, Supply planning, Inventory and Operations Planning)
- BA degree in the Supply Chain field, logistics, Business, or production management
- Experience working with ERP Systems and advanced planning tools.
- Ideally fluency in English, Fluent German is advantageous
If you are interested in the Supply & Demand Planning Director role based in Munich, then please don't wait to apply!