Transformation Hero needed for multi-national improvement process
My client, an organisation in a period of huge transformation are onboarding talented individuals to power their systems and process improvement program into the next gear. A permanent position in the idyllic Luxembourg suburbs, less than 10 kilometres from the city itself, this opportunity is a great chance for someone who is eager to grow and put their mark on a company with a lot of history.
- Drive the improvement of systems and processes across the company, in Supply Chain, Customer Service and Quality.
- Implement stock and manufacturing strategies (MTS/ATO/MTO & MPS)
- Oversee the implementation of CRM software to assist other functions with building strong customer relations.
- Implement KPI targets and processes globally, and track them over periodic cycles.
- Ensure global standards are maintained across local manufacturing and customer service personnel.
- Proactively generate and implement ideas to increase efficiency and satisfy customer requirements.
You will have:
- A Bachelors Degree in Business, Engineering or other relevant subject.
- Fluent English, additional languages are desirable.
- A minimum of 5+ years in business, with a track record of progression.
- Expert knowledge of Supply Chain and Project Management concepts such as Lean Manufacturing and MRP.
- Strong Communication Skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Strong critical analysis ability.
- Business acumen.
- Qualifications in Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma and Supply Chain would be a plus.
Are you ready to join in and get involved? Your next step is to click 'Apply Now' on the right and follow the steps from there.