Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Greater Philadelphia
A rapidly growing biotech company is seeking a Systems Engineer that will assist development and be responsible for the management of system integration, formal verification, and validation. The Systems Engineer will have a chance to work with cross-functional teams to support and develop company instrumentation. If you are a team player and a person who is motivated by personal growth, please reach out to learn more about this exciting opportunity!
The Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Leading systems-level design reviews
- Creating plans, procedures, protocols, and reports to support product development
- Working with manufacturing personnel to improve quality and reduce cost
- Learning SLIM technology and applying it
The Systems Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Systems, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering or a closely related field
- Basic knowledge of statistical analysis
- Problem-solving skills
- Prior work in GMP environment preferred
- 4+ years of experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please do not wait to apply!