Title: Thermoform Engineering Manager
Location: Lawrence, Kansas
Industry: Plastics & Packaging
A globally leading plastics and packaging company is seeking a Thermoform Engineering Manager to join their team! The Thermoform Engineering Manager will lead the Thermoforming Engineering team to develop, plan, and execute capital projects at the highest level. You will leverage global capabilities, sustainability leadership, and innovation to drive your team to success throughout the developing, planning, and execution of capital projects to deliver top tier production results. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, and join a dynamic team of leading engineers, apply today!
As the Thermoform Engineering Manager, you will:
- Lead & develop the Engineering Team in all areas, including providing guidance, direction, and development to Thermoforming Engineers.
- Collaborate with other manufacturing managers and leadership to set and assess priorities across teams.
- Maintain and enforce all company safety, environmental and department of health requirements.
- Assess cost effectiveness and feasibility of manufacturing processes; makes and implements recommendations to improve safety, efficiency and reduce costs.
The Thermoform Engineering Manager should have the following qualifications:
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience.
- 5+ Years of large-scale manufacturing experience.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to motivate, lead, and instruct employees.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply today!