Summary: Supervisor position that focuses on operations associated with daily delivery activities. Responsibilities include management of logistics and delivery staff, compliance with government regulations, safety, and security of the delivery department.
Transportation Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Confirm that Delivery Associates follow local, state, and federal regulatory agencies (i.e. DOT, OSHA, etc) and keep electronic logs current and accurate.
- Supervise daily activities and safety of Delivery Associates, including adherence to standard operating procedures, planned routes, and efficient customer service.
- Supervise labour hours and work schedules. Also maintain consumable supplies budget.
- Analysis delivery productivity and suggest efficient solutions when needed.
Transportation Supervisor Qualifications:
- High school Diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years of equivalent experience
- Associate or Bachelor degree in Business Management, supply chain, or similar major
- Valid Driver's License
- HazMat Certification preferred
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License, meeting Company standards preferred
If you are interested in the role of Transportation Supervisor then please don't wait, apply!