Warehouse & Fulfillment Manager / BELUX
Company summary: A global multinational firm in the electronics retail sector is looking for the ideal applicant that will be capable of handling the duties of this position while proactively seeking out ways to implement change and enhance procedures. Having a natural drive is crucial since you'll be continually challenging the status quo and searching for opportunities to advance the department.
As a Warehouse & Fulfillment manager, you will be responsible for:
- Direct supervisory and first point of contact for our three 3PL warehouse's
- Manage inbound and outbound forecasts with the 3PL warehouses
- Oversee and manage regular stock counting and stock taking activities.
- Review and audit all 3PL warehouse invoices against contract rates.
- Produce daily, weekly and monthly performance reports and implement corrective actions with 3PL partners if appropriate.
- Collecting data for KPIs on supplier delivery performance and schedules.
- Work closely with 3PL on SLA performance attainment
- Ensure freight forwarder and 3PL communication is flowing seamlessly
- Maintain clear visibility for internal stakeholders on availability of critical items
As a Warehouse & Fulfillment manager, you will have the following qualifications:
- Primary degree in a relevant field within operations, purchasing, supply chain or materials management with a post graduate qualification in a Supply chain/Logistics and/or a management discipline.
- 7+ years' experience in a similar role preferably in a Retail/FMCG environment.
- Have experience working with multiple 3PL's, project management and 3PL system integration
- Minimum 3-5 years ERP systems warehouse/inventory and finance experience
- Knowledge of inventory management principles related to FIFO, LIFO, etc.
- Experience working with Warehouse Managed Systems and Ingredient Managed Systems
- Experience in managing supplier relationships
- Be flexible so as to develop the role to best meet the changing needs of a growing company
- Fluent English. Good to have French & Dutch
This firm offers competitive and flexible benefit plans, along with a focus on your well-being, which will allow you to have a healthy work-life balance.
- Company discounts;
- International exposure;
Apply now for immediate consideration!