Company Summary: A global multi-billion, fortune 60 food distribution and manufacturing company is currently seeking a driven, and motivated individual to manage and direct the Distribution Center's Warehouse department. You will play a key role in the organization's product maintenance and development. In addition, you will be multi facilitating various departments. Are you seeking career opportunities in this rapidly growing industry? If yes, please reach out to learn more.
The Warehouse Director will be responsible for:
- Leading day to day warehouse operations such: managing product flow and movement, inbound and outbound processes, assurance or order assurance and quality and use of WMS and related systems
- Assurance/Management of regulatory food and safety compliance over all operations
- Interface, directly and indirectly with various company departments such as the Center's Transportation Department, corporate office, and other third-parties
- Leadership of sculpting a productive, positive, and inclusive workplace culture and climate
- Assures and manages the overall warehouse profitability and business performance through statistical and financial reports and managing financial kip's
- Warehouse Department key metrics data analysis and entry
The Trade Compliance Manager should have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED plus 10 years of warehouse management experience.
- Knowledge of U.S. food safety laws and regulations
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present them in a technical environment.
- Ability to influence across the company and to interact with persons at all levels and to work independently and collaboratively to set and accomplish Company goals
- Understand Warehouse Department key metrics involving financial expenses and key
operating performance indicators
- Company offers comprehensive and competitive health benefits
- 401K Match Program and many corporate partner discounts
If you are interested in the Warehouse Director, then please don't wait to apply.