As a Warehouse Manager, your role is to oversee the Logistics flows within the plant. This includes managing the inbound and outbound flows, as well as the internal logistics, to ensure that the needs of internal customers are met in a cost-effective manner. You will be responsible for managing the staff on the shop floor.
- Training staff
- Coordinating the inbound and outbound activities on the shop floor
- Ensuring that the right products are delivered on time
- Implementing logistics basics such as stock transfer, inventories, traceability, labeling, pallet/rack management, FIFO, work standard operating procedures, and 5S activities.
- enhance productivity while reducing both the effort and expenses involved in transporting inventory to and from the plant.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or a similar field through education or experience.
- A least two years of experience in a production or logistics environment, preferably in a similar role.
- You must be proficient in Dutch and English